Back to full experience list
- "In/Out – Up/Down”, Gem Theater, Kansas City, Missouri
- Pre: Launch Installation, West Bottoms, Kansas City, Missouri
- "Dead Sea in the Rainforest”, Sculpture installation and processional, Belem, Pará, Brazil
- "Musical Scoring of the Bill of Rights", J.A. Rogers Academy of Liberal Arts and Science, Kansas City, Missouri; “Musical Scoring of the Bill of Rights", White Recital Hall, University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- “Dangerous Ideas", Musical Interludes: Scores of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, Under One Roof, Triplex Theaters, Borough of Manhattan Community College, TriBeca, New York, New York.
- "Rights of Man", Place de la Bastille, 14 juillet, Paris, France
- “The Constitutional Coded Cadence”, Liberty Memorial,
Kansas City, Missouri and simultaneous performances in Seattle, Washington; Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; New York, New York; Washington, DC; and Miami, Florida.
- "Ancient/Current: The Constitutional Coded Cadence". Aired on National Public Radio and performed at Liberty Memorial, Kansas City, MO
- "Ancient/Current: The Musical Scoring of the Declaration of Independence”, Leedy-Voulkos Gallery, Kansas City, Missouri, and simultaneous performances in 12 other locations in Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, Florida, Texas, Illinois, New Mexico, Northern and Southern California, and Washington (state).